Budgeting and Cost Management
Tags : Finance
Is it budget time in your organisation? Have you been tasked with setting a budget, or are you part of team setting the budget? If you are, then this course will prove invaluable for you.
This introductory course reviews the range of different types of budgets, which together make up the master budget framework for an organisation. You will learn what to include in the different types of budgets, and about budgeting best practice, and alternative budget approaches you may encounter.
The course provides guidance, practical assignments, and numerous tools to help you develop budgets for most types of organisation.
The content of the course includes:
- Understanding Budgets
- The Budgeting Architecture
- The Sales Budget
- The Labour Budget
- The Production Budget
- The Materials Budget
- The Overhead Budget
- The Selling and General Admin Budget
- Finalising the Budget
- Monitoring the Budget
- Best Practices in Budgeting
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Suitable For: All non-finance staff involved in developing budgets
Course Duration: This course will take you from 10 to 20 Hours to complete
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of purchase to complete the course
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Resources: Learners manual, Budgeting templates, additional articles and worksheets.
ILM Equivalence: 8600-324 Understanding Costs and Budgets (1 Credit)
Related ProductsCourses that you can find interesting
Recently Viewed Products
€69,00Effective Supervision Skills