Manage Recruitment and Selection
Tags : Human Resources Management
This very comprehensive course in Managing Recruitment is designed for HR Personnel, and Managers who need to gain expertise in recruiting and selecting personnel.
You will learn how to plan your workforce and how to develop an approach to recruitment and selection which optimises employee retention and return on investment for the organisation. You will learn how to apply succession planning and manage redundancy and redeployment.
You will also learn a range of practical skills such as interviewing and counselling staff, the use of assessment centres for selection and promotion of staff.
The content of this course comprises of:
- Human Resource planning techniques
- Techniques for succession planning
- Retention Management
- Use of Outsourcing, subcontracting
- Redundancy and redeployment
- Recruitment policies and procedures
- Legal aspects of recruitment and selection
- Advertising vacancies (internal and external)
- Techniques for job analysis
- Job specifications and job descriptions
- Selection techniques
- Successful Interviewing
- Testing, and assessment centres
- Using References and follow up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course
Delivery: This course is fully online.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-514 â€“ Managing Recruitment (5 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-514 Managing Recruitment (5 credits)
Related ProductsCourses that you can find interesting
Recently Viewed Products
€69,00Managing Complaints and Dif...