ILM Level 3 Award, Certificate and Diploma
ILM Level 3 is suited to those already in management roles with no formal training or for anyone in a supervisor or team lead role aspiring to move up to the next level in leadership and management. Participants will be serious about developing their skills and abilities and will earn a recognised qualification from ILM.
All ILM programmes are modular, which means that along with your tutor, you will choose courses to create the most appropriate programme suited to your specific career goals.
Upon purchase of any ILM Modular programme, or to discuss your requirements prior to purchase, please contact us either by email email@example.com or call 00 353 71 9130742 Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
With the ILM Level 3 Management and Leadership course, you will explore fundamental management theories and models, and improve your practical management skills
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- CMD Management Academy online ILM Level 3 Management and Leadership courses are self-study courses with support from ILM approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via the online learning platform Litmos
- All our CMD Management Academy Leadership and Management Level 3 course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by email to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations