Budgetary Planning and Control
Tags : Finance
Budgeting is for most managers a time consuming and often frustrating process, in which you may find yourself competing for resources with other managers in the organisation. Moreover, you may also be required to report against budgets for which you may feel you have limited control.
In this course, you will learn how to take more control over the budgeting process, and identify ways in which you can ensure your budgeting process and reporting processes work for your business unit, and enhance business performance.
The course provides tools to enable you to review the effectiveness of the organisations budgetary planning process in supporting the delivery of the organisations strategic objectives, and review the organisations systems, procedures and reporting mechanisms that are used to monitor progress against budgets and their objectives.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Budgeting
- Budgeting and Business Planning
- The Budgeting Process
- Budgeting Best Practices
- Measuring Performance against Budget
- Variance Analysis and Corrective Action
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Reviewing Budgeting Systems Effectiveness
- Reviewing Budget Reporting Systems Effectiveness
- Improving the Effectiveness of Budgeting and Performance Reporting Processes.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Suitable For: Managers and Team Leaders
Course Duration: 10 - 20 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of enrolement to complete the course
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Assessment: Assessment in this program takes the form of online quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Delivery: This course is fully online
Resources: Comprehensive Learners Manual, additional articles and worksheets
ILM Equivalence: 8605-420 Budgetary Planning and Control (3 credits)