Developing a Marketing Plan
Marketing Plans are vital to creating a successful business. Why then, do so many businesses, set about business development and marketing without a coherent plan, without specific numbers and targets? We guess it is because it is placed in the too hard box, and does not attract the glamour of PR and Branding. Yet, without a Marketing Plan, businesses are at risk of wasting a great deal of money, and worse, missing their targets completely.
The Developing a Marketing Plan course is designed to enable you to create a solid marketing strategy and generate numbers and action items to help you make your strategy real.
You will use this strategy to develop marketing tactics - the 4 ps (product positioning, pricing strategies, place - distribution channels, and promotion - public relations, branding and advertising tactics), set realistic sales targets, and set and get support for your marketing budget.
The product of this course will be a Marketing Plan, which you can use grow your business, and gather support from your stakeholders, whether Senior Managers or Investors.
The content of this course include:
- Business Situation, Vision and Mission
- Market Analysis
- Marketing Strategy and Objectives
- Product Marketing Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Promotional Strategy
- Customer (Channel) Management Strategy
- Sales Targets
- Sales Operational Management
- Marketing Budgets
- Action planning
Suitable For: Business owners, Business Managers, Planning CoOrdinators
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Course Duration: 10 - 20 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of purchase to complete the course.
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Delivery: This course is fully online
Assessment: Assessment in this program takes the form of online quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Resources: Comprehensive Learners Manual, additional articles, and worksheets