Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
Tags : Leadership
Emotional Intelligence is widely regarded as a vital dimension of effective leadership, and increasingly seen as essential selection criteria in the appointment of managers in all types of industry.
Leaders with high levels of emotional intelligence have an advantage over their less well-equipped counterparts. EI can help you to develop empathy and understanding about other people and this is crucial to the ability to inspire, influence, motivate, and persuade them in a management or leadership role. In this course, we explore the key elements of emotional intelligence, and look at Daniel Golemans six leadership styles, and how you can use emotional intelligence in applying these different styles to your work situations.
This course will give you the tools you need to be an emotionally intelligent leader in your workplace, and apply this knowledge and techniques to improving the effectiveness of your organisation.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Why EI is so important for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Models of Emotional Intelligence
- The 4 elements of emotional intelligence
- Developing Self-Awareness
- Developing Self-Management
- Developing Social Awareness
- Improving your Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Style
- Developing your Leadership Styles
- Emotional Intelligence and your Team
- Helping your team develop their emotional intelligence
- Planning to grow your emotional EQ.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CMD Management Academy Certificate.
Downloadable Learners Manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.