Essential Sales Skills
Ensuring your sales force has the skills in place to make the most of every sales opportunity is vital for your business to grow and thrive. This course is designed for businesses of all sizes, and for those starting out in sales, or for team leaders seeking to develop their sales skills. This course provides an insight into how and why a customer buys. It shows you how to identify the different stages of the sales process and how to close a sale effectively. This course provides you with the training to successfully sell in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer contexts.
On completion of this course, you will be able to plan for and make sales calls and carry out sales visits with more confidence, and professionalism. You will be able to make effective sales pitches, and handle potential buyer objections. You will learn how to close deals effectively, and follow up to ensure customer commitment and retention.
In all, you will have greater success with your sales activities.
The content of this course include:
- Sales Talk - Understanding the Jargon
- The Evolution of Professional Sales
- The Skills you need to succeed at Selling
- Understanding the Selling Process
- Preparing to Sell
- Creative Openings
- Making your Sales Pitch
- Handling Objections
- Sealing the Deal (Effective Closing)
- Following Up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 30 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-229: Understanding Sales in the Workplace (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-229: Understanding Sales in the Workplace (2 credits)