ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management (Modular)
The ILM Level 3 Diploma Program in Leadership and Management is the premier management qualification for newly appointed and experienced First Line Managers. Select 15 to 17 courses from 40+ ILM level 3 and 4 courses to create a qualification to ensure your success in your management role.
This program will provide you with a comprehensive base of skills and knowledge to manage effectively in diverse business environments, and to acquire an internationally recognised qualification which offers a strong foundation for a career in Management and Leadership.
On completion of 37 credits and the associated assessments, candidates receive the Level 3 Diploma from the ILM. This premier Frontline Management qualification is regarded by private and public sector organisations across Europe as the essential qualification for a career in Management.
The ILM Level 3 Leadership and Management program is highly flexible, allowing learners to select from an extensive range of management and leadership courses. Learners are required to complete units to the value of 37 credits, from the list of courses below:
- 8600-300 Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 credits)
- 8600-301 Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation (2 credits)
- 8600-302 Planning Change in the Workplace(2 credits)
- 8600-303 Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)
- 8600-304 Writing for Business (1 credit)
- 8600-305 Contributing to innovation and creativity in the workplace
- 8600-306 Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements (2 credits)
- 8600-307 Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (2 credits)
- 8600-308 Understanding Leadership (2 credits)
- 8600-309 Understand How to Establish an Effective Team (1 credit)
- 8600-310 Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits)
- 8600-311 Developing Yourself and Others (2 credits)
- 8600-312 Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-313 Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-318 Understanding Quality Management in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-319 Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-320 Managing Workplace Projects (2 credits)
- 8600-323 Understand Performance Management (2 credits)
- 8600-324 Understanding Costs and Budgets in an Organisation (2 credits)
- 8600-326 Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-327 Understanding Negotiation and Networking in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-328 Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (2 credits)
- 8600-330 Understanding Marketing for Managers (1 credit)
- 8600-339 Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (2 credits)
- 8600-341 Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits)
- 8600-202 Planning and Monitoring Work (2 credits)
- 8600-205 Meeting Customer Needs (2 credits)
- 8600-209 Understanding Change in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-217 Business Improvement Techniques (2 credits)
- 8600-219 Managing Yourself (1 credit)
- 8600- 220 Enterprise Awareness (3 credits)
- 8600-222 Setting Team Objectives in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-229 Understanding Sales in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-230 Developing yourself as an Effective Team Member (3 credits)
- 8600-400 Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance (4 credits)
- 8600-401 Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity (4 credits)
- 8600-403 Managing Risk in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8600-404 Delegating Authority in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8600-405 Developing People in the Workplace (5 credits)
- 8600-406 Developing your Leadership Styles (4 credits)
- 8600-407 Understanding Financial Management (3 credits)
- 8600-408 Management Communication (4 credits)
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be practicing or aspiring first line managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the program.
Upon purchase of this modular course, your tutor will contact you within business hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm to discuss with you the appropriate courses which best suit your career goals. You will receive an ILM enrolment form and handbook. You will then have access to your chosen courses online. Tutor support from CMD Management Academy remains throughout your ILM programme.
This Diploma in Leadership and Management must be completed within 12 months from the date of enrolment. You will need to set aside about 6 hours per week to complete this program in 9 months.
The assessments required for the program are one Work-based assignments, or written reports of apprxomately 1200 words for each Unit.
Enrolment in the ILM is included in your course fee, which gives you access to an extensive online library of learning resources.
5 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Qualification which is recognised worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
- You will have email support from a tutor throughout the program.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
CERTIFICATION: ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management (upon successful submission of assignments, and meeting ILM standards)
DELIVERY: On-line with email support as required.
RESOURCES: Downloadable Learners Manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks, and worksheets.