ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management (Modular)
The ILM Level 4 Diploma Program in Leadership and Management is designed to enable experienced managers, to acquire a strong qualification which will enable them to enter a Senior Management role. Candidates can select 9 to 11 courses which best meet their personal development needs from a suite of 60+ comprehensive courses.
WHO ARE THE ILM?
CMD Management Academy is an Approved Centre for the delivery of programs from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
The ILM is part of the City and Guilds Group, and is the largest Management Training Certification Body in Europe. 90,000 managers receive ILM certification annually. The ILM provides clients with an assurance of quality in the design and delivery of all Endorsed Programs.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM SUITABLE FOR?
The ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management program is designed to meet the needs of:
- Newly appointed Middle Managers who need to acquire the financial, commercial, and operational management skills and knowledge to succeed in their new roles.
- Experienced First Line managers who wish to acquire the leadership, and strategic management skills to prepare for entry into middle management roles.
- Managers in both the commercial and public sectors.
The ILM Level 4 Dipolma in Leadership and Management program is highly flexible, allowing learners to select from an extensive range of management and leadership courses. Learners are required to complete units to the value of 37 credits, from the list of courses below:
- 8607-400 Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance (4 credits)
- 8607-401 Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity (4 credits)
- 8607-403 Managing Risk in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8607-404 Delegating Authority in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8607-405 Developing People in the Workplace (5 credits)
- 8605-406 Developing Your Leadership Styles (4 credits)
- 8607-407 Understanding Financial Management (3 credits)
- 8607-408 Management Communication (4 credits)
- 8605-409 Managing Personal Development (15 credits) (Diploma only)
- 8607-412 Managing Meetings (3 credits)
- 8607-413 Managing Marketing Activities (3 credits)
- 8607-415 Motivating People in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8607-416 Solving Problems by Making Effective Decisions in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8607-417 Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace (6 credits)
- 8607-421 Interpreting Financial Statements to assess Organisational Performance using ratios (3 credits)
- 8607-422 Understanding the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation (4 credits)
- 8607-427 Developing a Culture to Support Innovation (3 credits)
- 8600-300 Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 credits)
- 8600-301 Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation (2 credits)
- 8600-302 Planning Change in the Workplace(2 credits)
- 8600-303 Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)
- 8600-304 Writing for Business (1 credit)
- 8600-305 Contributing to Innovation and Creativity in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-306 Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements (2 credits)
- 8600-307 Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (2 credits)
- 8600-308 Understanding Leadership (2 credits)
- 8600-309 Understand How to Establish an Effective Team (1 credit)
- 8600-310 Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits)
- 8600-311 Developing Yourself and Others (2 credits)
- 8600-312 Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-313 Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-318 Understanding Quality Management in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-319 Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-320 Managing Workplace Projects (2 credits)
- 8600-323 Understand Performance Management (2 credits)
- 8600-324 Understanding Costs and Budgets in an Organisation (1 credit)
- 8600-326 Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-327 Understanding Negotiation and Networking in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-328 Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (2 credits)
- 8600-330 Understanding Marketing for Managers (1 credit)
- 8600-339 Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (2 credits)
- 8600-341 Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits)
- 8607-501 Managing Improvement (3 credits)
- 8607-502 Making a Financial Case (3 credits)
- 8607-504 Leading Innovation and Change (5 credits)
- 8607-505 Managing Individual Development (4 credits)
- 8607-506 Managing Stress and Conflict in the Organisation (3 credits)
- 8607-509 Managing Customer Relations (3 credits)
- 8607-510 Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness (4 credits)
- 8607-511 Managing Projects in the Organisation (4 credits)
- 8607-512 Managing Resources (4 credits)
- 8607-518 Making Professional Presentations (2 credits)
- 8607-519 Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives (4 credits)
- 8607-520 Assessing your own Leadership Capability and Performance (6 credits)
- 8607-521 Managing Own Continuing Professional Development (15 credits)
- 8607-522 Becoming an Effective Leader (5 credits)
- 8607-505 Managing Individual Development (4 credits)
- 8607-530 Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring (5 credits)
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be practicing or aspiring Middle Managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the program.
Upon purchase of this modular course, your tutor will contact you within business hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm to discuss with you the appropriate courses which best suit your career goals. You will receive an ILM enrolment form and handbook. You will then have access to your chosen courses online. Tutor support form CMD Management Academy remains throughout your ILM programme.
One Work-based assignment, or written report (approx. 2000 words each) is required for for each Unit.
Enrolment in the ILM is included in your course fee which gives you access to an extensive online library of learning resources.
5 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Qualification which is recognised worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
- You will have email support from a tutor throughout the program.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
CERTIFICATION: ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management (upon successful submission of assignments, and meeting ILM standards)
DELIVERY: On-line with email support as required.
RESOURCES: Downloadable Learners Manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks, and worksheets.