Interpersonal Communication Skills
Tags : Customer Service
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it is the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse, or the look that you give one of your team members who is late, it all means something.
This course is for individuals, team leaders and managers who need to and want to ensure that they are maximizing their ability to communicate and work with others, avoiding conflict and disharmony.
This course will help participants understand the different methods of interpersonal communication, and provide you with the techniques to make a powerful impact, and achieve success in your business relationships..
The course also helps you to identify and adapt your communication style. Your ability to listen and comprehend the intention/message behind the words used by others will be improved.
In addition, you will be able to identify ways to talk with other people in a manner that relates to them and their particular style. You will be able to detect possible conflict and minimise its impact.
The content of the course includes:
- Understanding Interpersonal Communication
- Understanding and overcoming Communication Barriers
- Understanding and using Para verbal Communication
- Developing your Speaking Skills
- Developing Effective questioning
- Improving your Influencing skills
- Developing your Listening Skills
- Shaping communication for maximum impact
- Mastering the art of conversation
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-326: Understand the Communication Process (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-326: Understand the Communication Process (2 credits)