Interpreting Financial Statements
Tags : Finance
Designed for managers in non-financial roles, this course will equip you with the knowledge to interpret financial statements easily, and to participate with confidence in management meetings and dialogue on the financial planning and performance of the organization.
In this comprehensive course you will learn the fundamentals of financial and management accounting, including financial statements, profit and loss accounts, and balance sheets. and cash flow. In addition, you will learn about how to interpret the performance of a business using a range of the most commonly applied financial ratios.
This course comprises the following units of study:
- Measuring Organizational Financial Performance
- Understanding the Income Statement
- Understanding the Cash flow statement
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Understanding profitability (key ratios)
- Understanding Liquidity (key ratios)
- Understanding Leverage (key ratios)
- Understanding investment (key ratios)
- Applying your knowledge to your Business
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-421 Interpreting Financial Statements to assess Organisational Performance using ratios (3 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-421 Interpreting Financial Statements to assess Organisational Performance using ratios (3 credits)