Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively
Tags : Leadership
Is your team achieving its targets? Are the people in your team motivated? Is there conflict in the team which is holding you back? Do you find yourself under pressure to get more out of your team? What do you need to do to improve team performance? This course is about taking your team to the next level. The course helps you build the alignment and business focus required to truly accelerate team performance, and helps you build your reputation as a true Performance Leader.
The course begins with an evaluation your team effectiveness, enabling you to identify the capabilities you need to build or acquire to optimize performance. You will also examine your personal leadership style, and identify any changes you need to make to lead for performance. You will learn how to apply a number of motivational strategies, and interpersonal management techniques to enhance team cohesiveness and commitment to organisational goals. You will also learn how to establish a strong performance focus, by building feedback and reward processes which work.
The content of this course comprises the following units of study:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Defining Team Effectiveness
- Unit 3: Creating a Shared Vision and Purpose
- Unit 4: Building a Cohesive Team
- Unit 5: Motivating your Team
- Unit 6: Goal Setting and Motivation
- Unit 7: Setting High Expectations
- Unit 8: The Team Performance Plan
- Unit 9: Communication and Performance
- Unit 10: Developing the Team
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-341 Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.