Managing Business Improvement
Tags : Management
Most medium and larger organisations today will have well established Quality management systems. Most managers will be aware of them although few will have in depth knowledge of how they work, and their relative effectiveness in promoting productivity and portability.
Yet, the purpose of all Quality Assurance and Control systems is to contribute towards the overall value creation for shareholders and stakeholders: not to simply ensure compliance with industry and norms and practices.
The introduction of a continuous improvement culture is the key to long term success in todays manufacturing and services environments. Such a culture requires leadership, resourcing and continuous nurturing. As a leader, you can gain substantial traction in your career if you can demonstrate success with the application of these principles, and in the successful execution a business improvement programme.
This comprehensive course will provide you an insight into all the key concepts used by specialists in continuous improvement, enable you to successfully lead business improvement initiatives, and help build a continuous improvement culture in your organisation.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Quality
- Understanding Quality assurance and Control
- Understanding Quality Standards
- Understanding Quality Auditing
- Understanding TQM
- The Costs of Quality
- Quality control and Statistics
- Understanding Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma: Improving Quality Gradually
- Understanding Kaizen
- Planning an Improvement program
- Managing the CI Program
- Managing the People in the CI program
- Promoting Continuous Improvement
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-501: Managing Improvementâ€‹ (3 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-501: Managing Improvement (3 credits)