Managing Complaints and Difficult Customers
Tags : Customer Service
Market research tells us that for every customer complaint a business receives, many more customers have valid complaints they don't bother to tell you about. Research also shows that dissatisfied customers will tell more people about their experience than a happy customer.
The impact a complaint has on your business is largely determined by you. If complaints are handled poorly, customers may withdraw their business and encourage others to do the same. Complaints that are handled well may help you retain existing customers and could result in new customers being referred to your business.
This course provides service managers with the tools and resources to better manage customer complaints, manage difficult customers, and develop the policies and procedures to embed efficient complaints resolution and service recovery in the organisation.
The content of this course includes:
- The Value of Complaints
- Reasons why customers complain
- Key Areas that lead to Customer Dissatisfaction
- The Importance of Complaints Resolution
- Empower Employees to resolve Complaints
- Best Practice in Complaints Resolution
- Solving Customer Problems
- The Problem Solving Method
- Understanding Difficult Customers
- Working with Difficult Customers
- Working with Internal Customers
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Managing the Cycle of Anger
- Managing Personal Anger
- Understanding Service Recovery
- Preventing Dissatisfaction
- Implementing Service Recovery
- Developing Complaints Policies
- How to develop a good complaints policy
- Developing Complaints Procedures
- Learning from Complaints
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
COURSE DELIVERY: Fully on-line
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.