Managing Employee Performance
Tags : Management
For managers, one of the most challenging aspects of the work is the performance review meeting. This short face-to-face interview is so often the source of conflict, and lasting disappointment, that many managers seek to avoid it altogether.
But performance Management is much more than this meeting with your people. Performance Management involves a much wider and ongoing process of helping your people achieve their potential, while contributing towards the overall success of the organization.
In this course, you will learn techniques to plan for and manage employee performance, and the communication and other techniques required to manage the performance interview. You will learn to handle performance review discussions with employees with confidence, and control discussions which encounter disagreement and confrontation and counsel employees with performance problems.
- Understanding Performance Management
- Understanding Business Objectives and the need for alignment
- Understanding the Manager's Role in performance Management
- Preparing for Performance Reviews
- Managing the Review Meeting
- Planning Performance
- Developing your People
- Dealing with Under-Performance
Suitable For: Supervisors and Managers
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Course Duration: This course will take between 10 to 20 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of purchase to complete the course.
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Delivery: This course is fully online
Assessment: Assessment in this program takes the form of online quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Resources: Comprehensive Learners Manual, additional articles, and worksheets
ILM Equivalence: 8600-323 Understanding Performance Management (2 credits)