Managing Projects in the Organisation
Tags : Management
This CMD Managemnet Academy course in Managing Projects in the Organisation is designed for people managing small to medium scale business projects, or for those team leaders or managers who are in need of a hands on introduction to the concepts, methods and techniques of project management.
You will learn how to assess the business stakeholder needs, scope out the project requirements, and develop the project plan using work breakdown structures, Gantt charts, network diagrams and other scheduling tools. In addition, you learn how to plan the project resources and the financials to support execution. The final part of the courses focuses on the Execution and Closure Phases of the Project Life Cycle.
Using simple case studies, and practical activities, you will lay the groundwork for a work based business project. You will also find an extensive range of templates and guides to help you achieve a plan and implement a successful work based project.
The content of this course includes:
- The PMI Body of Knowledge
- The Project Management process
- Balancing the constraints in project management
- Initiating a Project
- Writing a Project Charter
- The Project Plan
- Work Breakdown structures
- Gantt Charts
- Project Resource Planning
- Project Financial Planning
- Managing the Project Execution
- Reporting Project Progress
- Closing the Project
- Learning from the Project
Suitable For: Professionals who need to manage or work on a project.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Course Duration: This course will take between 10 to 20 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of purchase to complete the course.
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Course Delivery: This is a fully on-line course
Resources: Learners manual, Personal Assessment tools, additional articles and worksheets.
ILM Equivalence: M5.15 Managing Projects in the Organisation (4 Credits)