Managing Training and Coaching in the Workplace
Tags : Human Resources Management
This course will help you build the capabilities of your people in alignment with organisation needs, and help you inspire, motivate, and challenge your people to realise their full potential.
You will learn about the tools and techniques for assessing training and development needs, and the resources available to you, both inside and outside your organisation to do this. You will also learn about the range of development options available, and how to develop specific growth plans for individuals and teams
In addition, you will learn how to use your organisations performance appraisal system to advise your team members on their development needs, and how to improve their personal performance.
You will learn how to help your people plan their careers, and how to support them through the learning and development process.
This course includes the following units of study:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Training and Employee Development
- Unit 3: The Managers Role in Employee Development
- Unit 4: Training Needs Assessment
- Unit 5: Learning Styles
- Unit 6: Learning and Development Plans
- Unit 7: Understanding Coaching
- Unit 8: Coaching Skills
- Unit 9: Overcoming Barriers to Coaching
- Unit 10: Evaluating learning Outcomes
- Unit 11: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully on-line course
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)