Tags : Supervisory Skills
This course introduces the principles of Goal and Time Management, and will enable you to take control of your work and personal lives, applying long and short term goal planning, and learning to control your time and schedules to better achieve their goals.
In today's fast-paced and ever changing business environment, effective time management is critical to both individuals and organisations. Most of us are working longer hours, but are we working as efficiently and effectively as we can. This program will help participants to analyse how they currently spend their time and utilise time management techniques to achieve results with less stress. You will learn how to use a range of planning tools, technologies and techniques to better manage your time, and become personally more effective.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Time Management
- Unit 3: Time Thieves
- Unit 4: Goal Setting
- Unit 5: Getting Started with Time Management
- Unit 6: Planning your Time
- Unit 7: Prioritising
- Unit 8: Dealing with Interruptions
- Unit 9: Tackling Procrastination
- Unit 10: Attention Management
- Unit 11: Organising your Work
- Unit 12: Understanding Stress
- Unit 13: Understanding Stress at Work
- Unit 14: Your Personal Stress Experience
- Unit 15: Managing Personal Stress
- Unit 16: Creating Stress Defences
- Unit 17: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8000-269: Managing Yourself (1 credit). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8000-269: Managing Yourself (1 credit)