Market Assessment is the foundation for developing a Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan for your business.
In conducting market assessment, you will gain an in depth understanding of the business environment you are currently and planning to operate in. You will also gain insight into the competitive environment, and the potential of your business to succeed. In addition, you will be able to assess you own strengths and weaknesses, and know where the principle opportunities for growth are located.
A further area of research which you will apply in this course is into your customers, where you will learn techniques for analysing your customer base, their buying preferences, and the contribution to your profitability.
This information, will form the foundation for developing a strong marketing strategy, which will ensure you optimize your potential, and build your growth on a well informed basis, providing more assurance of your success.
Finally, this course provides extensive additional workbooks and tools to assist you in conducting quantitative market analysis, including market share, channel opportunity, and many others.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding how to conduct a market analysis
- Business Environment Analysis
- P.E.S.T Analysis
- Competitive (5 Forces) Forces Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- S.W.O.T Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Knowing your Customers
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Profitability
- Opportunity and Action
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the courses for 30 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.