This course is designed to assist non-marketing managers and business leaders in directing, or advising the marketing team in the development of marketing strategy and plans. The content of the course is comprehensive, and provides an overview of the core concepts required to develop and coordinate the marketing strategy of all types of businesses, and not for profit organisations, seeking to enhance their market focus.
On completion of this course, you will be better able to:
- Analyse and Interpret sales and market activity data to make informed decisions on the activities of the sales and an marketing teams;
- Evaluate your competition, and position your business to exploit opportunities in the marketplace;
- Identify marketing goals for your business , and know which marketing tactics will to apply to achieve these goals;
- Understand how to price, position and promote products to achieve commercial success for the business;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the organisation's marketing program.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding the Marketing Process
- Know your Products and Services
- Understanding Product / Service Profitability
- Knowing Your Core Competencies
- Defining Your USP
- Know your Customers
- Using Market Research data
- Selecting a best fit Segmentation Approach
- Know your Competition
- Knowing your Market Size and Market Share
- Understanding strategic marketing
- Applying Marketing Strategy to your Business
- Applying the Marketing Mix to your Business
- The Marketing Mix and Service Businesses
- Selecting Pricing Strategies
- Selecting sales channels
- Understanding Promotional Strategies
- Understanding Branding
- Promoting your Business
- Branding Your Business
- Understanding Advertising
- Understanding the Role of the Marketing Manager
- Developing the Marketing Budget
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organisations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully on-line course.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-413: Managing Marketing Activities (3 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-422: Understand the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation (4 credits)