Meeting Customer Needs
Tags : Customer Service
This course is designed to help first-line managers develop their skills and knowledge in the management of service delivery. Whether in the commercial or public sector, this course will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and practice to successfully lead a frontline service team.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the drivers of customer satisfaction in your business, and how to identify and prioritise customer needs. You will also learn how to analyse your organisations service profile, and measure customer satisfaction, in order to identify how to improve service delivery.
In addition, you will learn how to improve your teams management of customer services including complaints and difficult customer service situations.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding customer satisfaction
- Understanding your organisation and its service commitment
- Know your Customer
- Identify customer needs and expectations
- Plan to meet customer needs
- Apply service standards
- Develop a service level agreement
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Understanding Customer Feedback
- Using Customer Satisfaction
- Knowing customer legal rights
- Manage Customer Complaints
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
COURSE DELIVERY:This course is fully online
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-205: Meeting Customer Needs (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-205: Meeting Customer Needs (2 credits)