Negotiating and Networking
How much value is your organisation leaving on the table? What opportunities are being missed by people who engage daily in negotiations with their clients, suppliers, peers, bosses and teams?
Every year poor and inconsistent negotiating skills and process can cost major organisations millions of dollars from the bottom line, and significant time and opportunity cost.
Ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do you have a consistent structure, language and approach to managing, and reporting on negotiations?
- Are your negotiating skills level good enough to deliver on major investments or sales?
- How much value has been lost through concessions given to external parties unwittingly or under pressure, delays in agreement, underperforming business relationships and internal conflict?
This course provides training in managing business negotiations; how to manage the stages of a negotiation, and gain the outcomes you seek without confrontation.
The content of this course includes:
- Applying a structured approach to Negotiations
- Preparing for Negotiations (WATNA / BATNA / ZAP and ZOPA)
- Understanding a win-win approach to negotiating
- Understanding the different types of negotiating strategies
- Setting the scene for the negotiations
- Preparing your negotiating strategy
- Establishing your Negotiating Style and Profile
- Applying a strong Opening Position
- Controlling the flow of information
- Effective Bargaining
- Dealing with Difficult Negotiators
- Handling Objections and Overcoming Impasses
- Managing Movement and moving to a win-win solution
- Building terms of agreement
- Negotiating outside the meeting room
- Negotiating on behalf of others.
- Closing your negotiations successfully.
- Networking for Success
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Course Duration: This course will take between 10 to 20 Hours to complete.
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of purchase to complete
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Delivery: Fully On-line
Resources: Learners Manual, additional articles and worksheets
ILM Equivalence: M3.31 Understanding Negotiation and Networking in an Organisation (1 Credit)