Organising and Delegating Work
Tags : Leadership
The ability to delegate is one of the core indicators of success for the effective leader. This course is designed for managers, supervisors, or team leaders across all sectors, who need a better understanding of how and when to delegate.
This course is suitable for new managers or those managers who are taking on more roles, and need to share of the burdens of leadership and management with their team.
You will learn how to plan the work of your team and how to effectively assign work to team members and improve employee motivation and performance.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: The Functions of Management
- Unit 3: Understanding Delegation
- Unit 4: Preparing to Delegate
- Unit 5: Knowing who and what
- Unit 6: Briefing for Effective Delegating
- Unit 7: Providing Support for staff
- Unit 8: Monitoring Progress
- Unit 9: Evaluate and learn
- Unit 10: Wrapping -up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for new Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with organising and delegating work.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-310 Understand how to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
8600-310 Understand how to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits)