Planning and Monitoring Work
Tags : Supervisory Skills
Designed for new supervisors and team leaders, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to effectively plan and control the work of your team with confidence and authority.
You will learn how to plan and control the work environment; provide leadership, support and management for your team, while delivering on business goals and targets. You will also learn how to assign and manage work, how to delegate successfully, and control the work activity to ensure standards and desired outcomes are achieved.
The content of this course comprises:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Management
- Unit 3: Understanding Goals, Objectives, and Targets
- Unit 4: Developing a Work Plan
- Unit 5: Assigning Work
- Unit 6: Delegating Effectively
- Unit 7: Understanding Management Controls
- Unit 8: Controlling Physical Resource Use
- Unit 9: Scheduling People and Controlling Work
- Unit 10: Monitoring Progress and Providing Support
- Unit 11: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-202 Planning ad Monitroring Work. To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-203: Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)