Promoting Products and Services
As a business owner, or manager of a commercial enterprise, you will need to know how to get and maintain the flow of customers and sale revenues into the business. Marketing promotional activities are critical to the growth, and indeed the survival of your business, and the more you know about the best options to choose, the more likely you are to meet your sales targets.
This practical course will give you the knowledge with which to assess the best marketing and promotional options for your business, plan for and buy in the services which will bring your business to the attention of your target markets, and build your corporate brand and image.
In addition, the course contains many vital tools to help you plan for and develop your promotional activities.
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Promoting the Business
- Unit 3: The Marketing Mix
- Unit 4:Promoting your Business
- Unit 5: Developing a Corporate Image
- Unit 6: Advertising
- Unit 7: Branding
- Unit 8: Developing Promotional Materials
- Unit 9: Direct mailing
- Unit 10: Email Marketing
- Unit 11: Developing a Promotional Campaign
- Unit 12: Wrapping-up
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager, or managing marketing activities..
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.