Solving Problems and Making Decisions
Tags : Supervisory Skills
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
Designed for anyone responsible for resolving issues quickly, this Course in the Problem Solving Program will provide an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as introducing key problem solving tools that you can use every day.
You will learn how to apply a range of techniques to define problems, identify root causes, and identify and analyse potential solutions to determine their efficacy. This includes learning how to use a number of risk and costs benefits analysis techniques. You will also learn how to plan for the successful implementation.
The content of the course includes:
- The problem Solving Method
- Problem Recognition and Definition
- Information Gathering
- Define a problem to enable solution development
- Root cause analysis
- Generating Solutions
- Analyzing Solution Options
- Selecting Solutions
- Risk Analysis
- Planning Solution Implementation
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-300: Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 Credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-300 Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 Credits)