Time Management Foundations
Tags : Supervisory Skills
In todays fast-paced and ever-changing business environment, effective time management is critical to both individuals and organisations. Most of us are working longer hours, but are we working as efficiently and effectively as we can? This program will help participants to analyse how they currently spend their time and utilise time management techniques to achieve results with less stress.
This course introduces the principles of Goal and Time Management, and assists participants in taking control of their business and personal lives, applying long and short term goal planning, and learning to control their schedules to better achieve their goals.
The content of this first course includes:
- Understanding Time Management
- Personal Time Audit - Where did the Time Go?
- Understanding Misconceptions about time
- Avoiding Time Traps
- Setting Goals
- Prioritising effectively
- Dealing with Interruptions
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Improving your Focus and Attention Management
- Using your Planner
- Organise your workspace and work-flow to make better use of time
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan and take control of your work schedules and commitments
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Suitable For: All Learners
Course Duration: This course will take between 10 and 20 hours to complete.
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of purchase to complete the course
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Resources: Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets
ILM Equivalence: M2.20 Managing Yourself (1 Credit)