Understanding Customer Service
Tags : Customer Service
This course is designed to help new and aspiring team leaders develop their skills and knowledge in delivering customer service. Whether in the commercial or public sector, this course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and practice to successfully lead a frontline service team.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the drivers of customer satisfaction in your business, and how to identify and prioritize customer needs. You will also learn how to analyse your organisations service profile, and measure customer satisfaction, in order to identify how to improve service delivery. In addition, you will learn how to improve your teams management of customer services including complaints and difficult customer.
The content of this course includes the following units:
- Understanding the principles of effective customer Service
- Defining customer satisfaction
- Knowing your Customer
- Identifying customer needs and expectations
- How to meet customer needs
- How to exceed Customer Expectations
- Collecting and Using Customer Feedback
- Respecting Customer legal rights
- Develop a Service Charter
- Developing Service Policy Statements
- Managing Customer Complaints
- Planning Service Improvement
Suitable For: Team Leaders and New First Line Managers
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
Course Duration: This course will take between 10 to 20 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 30 days from date of purchase to complete the course.
Certification: CMD Management Academy Certificate
Delivery: This course is fully online
Assessment: Assessment in this program takes the form of online quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Resources: Comprehensive Learners Manual, additional articles, and worksheets