Understanding Human Resources Management
Tags : Human Resources Management
Human Resource Management is a core business activity, and is to some extent the responsibility of all managers across the organisation.
This course provides managers and aspiring Human Resource Management professionals with an essential introduction to the scope of HRM, and provides the foundation for good management practice across the organisation.
You will learn about the key functions of HRM and the tools and practices used in managing the workforce. HRM covers a very wide scope of responsibility and the HR department and staff are required to work with all managers and departments.
You will learn how HR helps organisations achieve business goals and strategic objectives and explore the basic principles of workforce planning, employee recruitment and retention. You will also learn how to support people in achieving goals through performance management.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: HRM Today
- Unit 3: Workforce Planning
- Unit 4: Recruitment and Selection
- Unit 5: Induction and Orientation
- Unit 6: Training and Development
- Unit 7: Workforce Health and Safety
- Unit 8: Industrial Relations
- Unit 9: Bullying and Harassment
- Unit 10: Managing Performance
- Unit 11: Disciplining Employees
- Unit 12: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for managers and staff entering human resource management roles.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate.
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.