Understanding Organization Culture and Ethics
Tags : Human Resources Management
The culture of an organisation is defined by its shared values, attitudes, beliefs, standards, and rules. In this day and age, it is more important than ever have a corporate culture that can respond quickly and effectively to a rapidly evolving world.
High performance cultures are keenly sought after by many organisations. Senior Leadership can play a vital role in building a culture within the organisation which embraces change and innovation, delivers on shareholder, expectations, and contributes to the well-being and prosperity of the community in which it operates.
Such leadership needs to be ethical and to promote values and behaviours which engender trust and confidence of employees, customers and the business and wider community.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the prevailing culture of your organisation, and where to seek opportunities for transformation. You will also learn about ethics and leadership best practice to employ ethical leadership in your workplace and your business community.
The content of this course contains the following:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Organisations
- Unit 3: Understanding Organisation Culture
- Unit 4: Models of Organisation Culture
- Unit 5: Applying Culture Theory
- Unit 6: Values, Culture, and Leadership
- Unit 7: Understanding Ethics
- Unit 8: Transformational Leadership
- Unit 9: Becoming an Ethical Leader
- Unit 10: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for Middle and Senior Managers from all types of organisations, seeking to develop an understanding of organisation culture and how to encourage and promote ethical practice across the organisation.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- CMD Management Academy is an ILM Quality Approved Training Academy.
- You get a CMD Management Academy Certificate
- All CMD Management Academy courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
LEARNING WITH CMD MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes, this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-508: Understanding Organization Culture and Ethics (3 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
CERTIFICATION:CMD Management Academy Certificate
COURSE DELIVERY:This is a fully online course
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-508: Understanding Organization Culture and Ethics (3 credits)